Website Redesign and Farm Stay Booking System
Transform Mamoes Alpacas' website and incorporate a real-time booking system for the farm stay
- Client: Paul from Mamoes Alpacas
- Our role: Website design & development
- Website built on: WordPress
Home page preview:
before vs after
We refreshed the look of Mamoes Alpacas website with a new appearance, while keeping some of the original themes and elements from the first design.
Check out the before and after comparison by using the slider on the image:
What we did:
- Installed an SSL Certifcate to enable secure payments
- Setup PayPal for online bookings from the website
- Connected a two-way sync between AirBNB and the website booking system to ensure bookings are automatically added to AirBNB and vice versa to avoid double bookings
- Added custom info to booking confirmation emails for both guests and Mamoes Alpacas
- Tested the system, and followed up any bookings that were stuck as incomplete before we worked on the project
More from the project
- Improved the site loading speed (and cached/smushed the image sizes)
- Created and stored a full site backup
- Fixed a few small things in the back-end
Press on each image to see it full size and more details
Check it out
Visit www.mamoesalpacas.com.au to see the full live site.
Love Alpacas? Want some to come to your home, or want to go on a farm family getaway?
Book an unreal experience through the Mamoes Alpacas website today.